or should I say I got awarded?
Jaycee decided I fit the profile of a ‘Stylish and Versatile Blogger’, so here we are. Thank you Jaycee. To find out more about the award, visit her here…
The rules of the award state that I should say 7 things about myself, so here goes.
- I grew up in Kaduna. Still miss it.
- I’m bionic. Part flesh, blood, bones, ceramic and titanium.
- I was brought up to be outspoken. If you don’t want my opinion, don’t ask for it!
- I don’t care how ‘anointed’ you are. If what you’re preaching doesn’t match what the Bible says, I am not interested.
- I love food. Talk, think and read about it more than I actually eat it though, if that makes any sense.
- I don’t try to please everyone. One would always have ‘haters’ no matter what. Some people like me, others don’t. C’est la vie.
- T is my best friend.
Now I’m supposed to tag 15 other bloggers with this award but I’m tweaking the rules. If you’ve already received this award, and have put your post up, I won’t tag you. Otherwise, here goes.
Please consider yourselves awarded.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂